COMPANY: GOODMAN MASSON
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP85000 - GBP100000 per annum
- A career history that includes leading an IT Infrastructure & Operations team or a similar IT senior management role. To include extensive exposure to the public cloud computing model (eg Azure, AWS).
- Strong technical background with a broad knowledge of the technical concepts that underpin IT services/applications.
- ITIL qualified with a track record of balancing best practice and pragmatism when it comes to defining strategy, process & procedures.
- Highly capable in delivering responsive, high quality and customer focused IT services.
- Accountability for sizeable operations budget (£2m+ pa).
- Experience of building/maintaining effective working relationship with managed service providers.
- Operating in environments signified by complex and constant business change.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Infrastructure & Operations Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.