Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00 per hour, Inc benefits
We are looking for an experienced temporary worker with school administration experience. From the 31st August we require someone with excellent computer skills and the ability to pick up a role without a handover. This is an integral role to the school so we would require someone with intelligence, a self-motivator, quick thinker and have excellent communication skills as they would liaise with key stakeholders including parents. They would also need to be comfortable to cover the reception desk when required.
We also need someone with school's experience so that you can hit the ground running with minimal training and support.
- Being responsible for all correspondence passing through the school office, including overseeing and proof-reading all communication to parents via Prep Post;
- Working with the Director of Co-Curricular Engagement to undertake administration and associated tasks for co-curricular activities including school trips and clubs;
- Building strong relationships with all members of the school community and beyond;
- Responding to email communications from parents, staff and outside organisations;
- Drafting and typing correspondence as requested;
- Providing Reception cover as required;
- Carrying out any other duties in line with the broad responsibilities of the role.
- Coordinating arrangements for school trips, fixtures and visitors, including:
- Transport arrangements and booking coaches
- Co-ordinating parental responses and consent for trips.
An Enhanced DBS will be required.
Duration 1- 2 months
Hours 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Please apply now for more details.