The Company: Ericson Manufacturing engineers and manufactures temporary power, lighting and safety electrical products for your workplace. Family owned and operated since 1918, our mission is to safeguard your jobsite with quality and innovative solutions with a commitment to safety, ease of use and reliability.
Available Shift: 1st shift = 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM (M - TH)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand, power tools or equipment.
- Safely operates any equipment needed to perform job within the assembly.
- Utilize production job schedules, and confer with supervisors/leads, to determine work priorities.
- Refer to engineering documentation such as CAD drawings and manufacturing procedures.
- Record production data such labor time and quantities using ERP system.
- Inform supervisors /leads of equipment malfunctions that need to be addressed.
- Clean and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations on a daily basis.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Certifications:
- High school education or equivalent and one year related assembly experience.
- Works with limited supervision to assemble units of moderate complexity.
- Must be able to identify and select components to be integrated into assembly units.
Ericson offers a competitive compensation and benefit program
Ericson is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Check out our Career Center to apply today!
Role: Conveyor Line Worker – Small Part Assembly
Apply for this job now.