- This job utilizes your leadership and communications skills to advance your career. This job requires one to have:
- Analyze and record all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- Collects customer documentation necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Works directly with Residential Loan Officer(s) to facilitate the origination of Residential Mortgages
- Verify and validate supporting income, assets and liabilities.
- Maintain open communication with customers, real estate brokers and loan officers to; ensure proper and timely processing and submission of mortgage applications.
- Input and/or update mortgage applications.
- Works with the Processor to collect documentation to clear Loan Officer conditions
- Updates all parties with status of loan transaction as necessary
- Exceptional communication skills with desire to help build relationships with Borrowers and Realtors
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Can prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mortgage Possible is a full-service mortgage seller /servicer. As one of the fastest growing mortgage bankers we provide exceptional service, technology, and product innovation. Mortgage Possible has set the mark in the Mortgage industry as one of the leading company's offering a full product set including Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, 203K, single close construction, Reverse Mortgages, Non QM, Investor Loans and other specialty products.
Mortgage Possible, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Role: Loan Officer Assistant
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.