Position:: HVAC Service / Commercial Restaurant Equipment Service & Repair Technician
Job number: 1441441
Pay: DOE (Above Average)
Pay: DOE (Above Average)
(Local Candidates only)
- Are you an EXPERIENCED Technician???
- Receive $1500 Sign on Bonus for QUALIFIED Candidates
Job Description Basic Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience commercial HVAC service and repair is required
. Minimum of 3 years of restaurant equipment service and repair is required. (Hot-Side)
. Ability to fully diagnose, service and repair commercial restaurant equipment (electric & gas)
. Ability to service repair HVAC & R equipment, roof-top units
. Ability to service ice machines, coolers / chillers & freezers
· Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (EPA, CFESA)
. Commercial refrigeration and gas & electric commercial kitchen equipment repair experience (Hot-Side)
· Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.
-Motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.
· Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull , reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds;
· Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock, humid, or freezing conditions.
· Ability to work on ladders, roofs, tight spaces and in rare cases, high precarious places.
. Excellent customer service
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term Disability Insurance
401 (k) Program
Retail, Service & Fitness Club Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Fun Company Events!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan
Drug Free Work Place/EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Caspers Service Company Cox Electric & Signs: ...... "A COMPNAY YOU CAN RETIRE FROM"
Caspers Service Company's / Cox Electric & Signs has qualified service technicians and professionally skilled staff that can handle all HVAC / Electrical Building Services for your facility. From commercial Restaurant Equipment Repair (Hot-Side), HVAC/ Refrigeration as well as your commercial plumbing and construction services. We offer a wide variety of integrated programs and services tailor-made to keep your facility maintained and running smoothly. From construction, commercial plumbing, equipment repairs and maintenance to professional consulting services, we can help you increase efficiency while saving you time and money.
At Caspers Service Company / Cox Electric & Signs, we are looking to build strong and lasting relationships with our customers through professionalism and honesty. We take pride in being reliable, dependable and trustworthy while giving you quality service you can count on. Our staff is always willing to help, and we have unbeatable customer service.
Role: HVAC Technician $1500 Sign On Bonus
Location: Neptune Beach,
Apply for this job now.