Position Purpose: Develop, analyze, and execute accounting and finance functions. Prepare managerial reports, financial reports, and general ledger.
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a regular basis
- Report and advise on organization’s financial status
- Develop analytical financial tools for critical at risk balance sheet accounts
- Develop, implement, modify, and document accounting systems
- Adapt accounting and recordkeeping functions to current computerized accounting systems technology
- Assist with the treasury functions by overseeing weekly activity and reporting this activity to management.
- Prepare and maintain claims liability lag reports
- Reconcile and review claims system reports and claims liability reports to checks paid and other empirical data.
- May be involved with due diligence, integration activities with acquired companies, technical accounting research, and other business issues.
- Conduct special studies, develop, or recommend enhancements to accounting methods and procedures.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree preferred. 3+ years of accounting or finance experience, preferably in public accounting or healthcare industry.
Role: Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.