Multiple positions available!
1) ADHC Social Worker - BSW and/or MSW
We are looking for a Social Worker Assistant who is responsible for daily interventions and care planning of clients with multiple medical and psycho-social problems. The Social Worker Assistant plans for and monitors services, interventions ensuring provision of quality care, plays role of a liaison between participant, family, caregivers and professionals.
• Bachelor's Degree in social work, psychology, gerontology or counseling
• Bilingual: English / Spanish, English / Mandarin, English / Korean
• Ability to work with individuals with physical or mental limitations
• Timely documentation of flow sheets for each participant.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates case management skills and experience in the community health care delivery system.
• Detail oriented with good problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks Researches and coordinates community referrals.
• Monitors and reports case recording on a timely basis.
• Participates/leads in coordination of social/health services.
• Participates in Multi Disciplinary team meetings and coordinate care of each participant.
2) Home Health Social Worker
The medical social worker is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for medical social work services.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the patient’s illness and environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for organization patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and organization personnel.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Other duties as delegated by the Clinical Director/Supervisor.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Graduate of a bachelor’s program in social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
Work Education. May have a Master’s or doctoral degree in social work.
- Minimum of one (1) year's experience in health care.
- Experience in a home health care preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
Job Type: Part-time
Role: Social Worker
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.