Teacher of Science || Medway
- An inspiring science teacher required to start ASAP
- Ideally teaching science to key stages 3 & 4, possibility of key stage 5
- Excellent CPD opportunities in a very supportive school
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed and innovative Teacher of Science to join a department at a fantastic school in Medway, Kent. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced teacher or an exceptional NQT to work within a flourishing school in which relations between staff and students are excellent.
Every department employs a range of dynamic teaching styles and is committed to pioneering curriculum development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
This school is a welcoming, vibrant and genuinely inclusive establishment.
In return the school will offer:
- An outstanding individualised programme of professional learning
- Professional, welcoming and supportive staff
- A highly trained and experienced team of mentors
- A strong learning ethos and peer support among our teachers
- A student body that actively supports teachers' professional learning
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV with brief covering letter.
We have a range of roles to suit the needs of every individual; whether you are a retired teacher, looking to fill time with casual work, or a recently-qualified graduate wanting to extend your teaching portfolio, you can rely upon us to place you in the relevant position! When you register to work with us, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Gaining crucial experience to boost your CV-which is highly useful to individuals who have recently completed a PGCE, as well as individuals looking to take on more authority
- Working with the leading recruitment agency in the UK-with access to the Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership
- Opportunities to experience working in secondary education and grow vital skills
- Great rates of pay
- Access to ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Regular work to suit your personal preferences-with consideration towards circumstance and location
- NQTs and graduates welcome!