Interim Commercial Finance Manager
Outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a leading business in Yorkshire. This role is a truly commercial business partnering position, to support the decision-making for both the commercial and operational teams within the business.
The Commercial Finance Manager key responsibilities will include:
- Provide insight and analysis to support pricing decisions, and to enable business to make data-based decisions
- Financial support to appraise business projects
- Commercial review of the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Support in delivery of commercial tenders
- Preparation and evaluation of monthly management reports
- Lead discussions on financial performance with global Head Office
- Preparation and review activity-based budgets in conjunction with Senior Management Team
- Support the delivery of quarterly forecasts.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and proven experience within a commercially-orientated finance role and excellent MS Excel skills. In person we seek a driven, enthusiastic problem-solver; someone who can quickly understand a business and consider the wider implications of decisions made. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, and influence senior decision-makers in the business across departments. You will be able to communicate and present complex information effectively, and constantly seek out and find new opportunities to improve the business results and processes.