This person will be reporting to the Inbound Supervisor and will work under the direction of the Inv Control Lead. Position will mainly entail, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Strictly follow INV Control protocols and procedures.
- Perform daily stock counts and verifications as required.
- Maintain required documents and/or reports in a neat and organized manner.
- Assist and Report all issues immediately and contribute to problem resolution.
- Provide support to other operational areas as requested and needed.
- Maintain a clean and highly organized working environment.
Experience in the following elements required:
- Prior experience in positions where accuracy is critical.
- One year of experience working in a Warehouse and Distribution facility
- Good communication skills to converse with employees, supervisor, and managers.
- Ability to read, to write, and to speak English language fluently.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a major plus.
- Must be able to clearly follow instructions and procedures.
- Must be able to work without constant supervision and monitoring.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in an open warehouse environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with RF Scan guns in a warehouse would be a plus.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and hold up to 50lbs unassisted.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is repeatedly required to stand; walk; kneel or crouch for long periods of the day.
- Use of manual hand tools is sometimes required.
- Forklift experience, especially with a Reach Truck and/or an Order Picker is not required but a plus.
Experience in the following elements desired:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- High School Diploma or GED.