Fusion Practices recently awarded top 20 fastest growing consultancies. We are an Oracle and Microsoft partner company dealing in Consulting Services delivering transformations for banks and insurance sector using the cutting-edge cloud technology.
Fusion Practices are looking hardworking and reliable accountants and actuarial analysts to join our implementation team with capability of defining new processes and controls.
You will make an assessment of internal IT systems currently in place and see how new pensions system could fit in.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Experience with Finance business process reengineering and identifying new Finance applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry standard (including Finance, actuarial, Legacy, Core, and Emerging financial technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering
- Understanding of Insurance systems, Finance implementation and development life cycles.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build etc.
- Clear, well-curated written and verbal communication, including polished executive presentations.
- Creative, able to brainstorm financial solutions and contribute new strategies and options for all actuarial life insurance projects.
- Organized, knows how to document project activity and structure information in easily findable ways, adept at leading multiple projects or project tracks simultaneously.
- Analytical, able to investigate financial business or actuarial systems problems to expose root causes and identify solution options.
- Able to diagram business process flows and elicit Financial business requirements, user stories, and use cases.
- Able to develop options and broker decisions across diverse finance project and management teams; assess and mitigate financial project risks and respond with urgency to emerging issues
- Conversant with common applications for productivity, collaboration, and project planning.
- Project management certification a plus.
Role: Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belts Process ReEngineering
Job Type: Contract
Location: Not Specified,
Apply for this job now.