A large secondary school in North Manchester are currently seeking to appoint a teacher of MFL to join their department from September. Due to a promotion within the faculty, the school require a MFL teacher until Christmas with a potential fixed term post for the successful teacher.
- Full time teaching position
- Teaching across Key Stage Three, collaborative working within the department
- Opportunity to be involved in CPD courses and training opportunities
- Pay in line with teaching pay scale
- Great location, accessible via public transportation links from the City Centre.
“We have an opening within the Humanities department for a Key Stage Three History teacher. The successful teacher will work collaboratively within the department and receive full support throughout the last term.” - Head of Humanities
To be considered for this position, please send a full CV via the link provided.