Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Rep is responsible for growing revenue and profits by executing sales tactics to customers over the phone. The ISR will be provided with an assigned account list, including both existing and prospect customers. In this inside sales position, the ISR is empowered to make key decisions influencing sales for medium-sized customers.
- Reports to Sales ISR
- Meet and exceed all sales quotas and goals
- Educate customers on pricing and sell them n the benefits of using our products
- Place a minimum of 65 calls daily
- Maintain records on customer contact activity
- Sell add-ons and promotional items to continually penetrate accounts
- Accurately input orders and maintain a good follow-up system for re-orders
- Consistently log all inbound & outbound calls using the prescribed program
- Grow and maintain a book of accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
All candidates must have:
- An assertive personality, high energy level and resilient character
- Excellent verbal / phone communication skills
- A high level of integrity in all business dealings
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High School Diploma or GED; (undergraduate degree beneficial)
- 2 to 4 years of sales experience. Customer service and telemarketing experience will also be considered.
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Zep’s product lines
- Understand and use basic selling techniques: opening, probing, presentation, over-coming objections
Zep associates are the company's most important asset, and they form the foundation of our unique competitive advantage. Our success depends entirely on the strength of our talent pipeline, which we are constantly looking to expand through new hires and the integration of newly acquired operations and assets. Whether championing our brands, developing new products or working towards the company's long-term growth aspirations, quality associates create the framework for our success.
Our shared vision attracts and unifies an extraordinary group of people across the company, while our recruitment and development philosophy to "build from within" fosters a sense of work ethic and trust across our workforce. The combination of our commitment to maintaining a safe working environment, excellent career advancement opportunities and competitive benefits packages makes Zep an exciting organization for those professionals seeking not just a job, but a life-long career.
Zep is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation
Role: Inside Sales Representative - Glendale Heights
Location: Glendale Heights,
Apply for this job now.