Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £38,000 per annum, Inc benefits, OTE
Cardiff / Bristol / Exeter based - blended office and home working
£25,000 to £70,000+ OTE + car allowance
Are you an experienced Business Manager with a passion for recruitment?
Or are you an experienced recruiter looking for your first step into management?
Are you wanting security in your role & build your career with a global brand?
A fantastic opportunity to join Reed- Technology as a Business Manager has just become available!
At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as Business Manager for Reed, you would play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop the team, making the role your own!
What sets Reed Technology apart?
- Longevity across consultants and management team avg. 6-7 years. Our Managing Director has been with the business 15 years and counting!
- We operate a dedicated specialist Practice business within the IT market, we truly are specialists
- We operate a boutique style IT business with the stability, backing and client base of a business the size of Reed
- Every business need tech professionals– it is one of the fastest growing recruitment sectors in the World!
What Reed can offer you:
- Dynamic Working Policy / WFH / Office Mix
- Latest technology – Surface Go / MS Teams
- Support towards Recruitment Qualifications
- Internal Learning & Development Team for all inhouse training for both consultants and managers
- Very competitive uncapped bonus schemes
- Long service sabbaticals
- As a Business Manager your main objective will be to increase profitability for your business ensuring targets are met and performance is high
- You will run a successful recruitment desk, leading by example to motivate and inspire
- You will grow & develop your client base to gain the greatest market share
- You will demonstrate expertise as a recruiter and act as an example to your team in candidate and client facing activities
- The Business Manager always works within best practice guidelines and sets an example to follow in terms or service delivery, creativity, performance, networking and developing and sustaining professional relationships
- You will able to demonstrate leadership skills, sales expertise & resilience
- You must who have the tenacity, ambition, and drive to identify, build, and grow our market share within your geographical area
- You will be heavily supported and encouraged to maximise your full potential
- You will advocate the Reed values; we work together, we are fair, open and honest & we take ownership
If this is something you are interested in, please apply today!
Reed is truly one of the best places to work - see our most recent awards:
24th - Job Crowd Top Companies - Top place for apprentices - 2021
Management Today’s ‘Special Recognition Award: ‘Response to Covid-19’¿ for the support provided to others throughout the pandemic - 2021
Reed Voted One of Europe’s Most Inclusive Companies - Reed ranked 208th in Europe on the published list of 850 companies, 61st in the UK (2nd in our industry) - 2020
Reed one of the best places to work - Glassdoor - Reed is the only Recruitment Company to have been placed on the UK top 50 - 2020