· Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
· Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
· Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
· Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
· Comply with safe work procedures
· Follow specs, logs, dispatches, work instruction
· Set up, operate, and adjust machines and auxiliary equipment.
· Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to follow SOP’s and GMP’s.
· Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
· Minimum of 6 months’ work experience with dependable work record.
· Clean driver’s license
1st shift 7am-3:30pm 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm 3rd shift 11:00pm-7:30am
Contract to Perm position. Once machine(s) is mastered then hired permanently.
Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Role: CNC Machine Operator/Helper - Req# 1100
Apply for this job now.