Prior Service Security is currently hiring full-time unarmed or armed security guards. We prefer prior service military, law enforcement or at least 1 year of experience as a security guard. This position is responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and security of assets, personnel, customers, and all visitors. Pay will commensurate with your experience.
- Protect property from theft, fire a, d accidents.
- Investigate and report accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and, other relevant incidences.
- Implement appropriate security and safety measures to deter and prevent unauthorized entrance into areas containing inventory and prevent theft or diversion of inventory.
- Such other functions as directed by management or the Board.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Possess your own semi-automatic pistol (if armed)
- Military or Law enforcement experience is strongly preferred
- California Guard card with firearm permit (if applying for armed)
- Must have a clean background with no felonies
- Have a working smartphone
- Very reliable transportation
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work days, nights and/or weekends
GEAR Requirements Mandatory: 2.25" Duty Belt w/keepers, Level 2+ Handgun Duty Holster, Black Pants, T-shirt and Boots, a high quality Duty Pistol (4" Barrel, or longer) with at least 1-Spare Magazine, modern JHP Ammo and Mag Pouch.
Veteran owned security company lookin to continue to serve the community
Role: Armed Security Guard - Unarmed Security Guard
Location: La Puente,
Apply for this job now.