Junior Software Developer
NDSL, makers of the Cellwatch Battery Monitoring system, are actively recruiting a new full time software developer to help us accelerate and scale our NodeJS based solution, among other work.
You'll be working within a small team of highly skilled generalists with a range of experiences. We practice scrum in short sprints, with a dedicated tester, have pre-merge code reviews and write unit tests.
We develop software that runs on both Windows and Linux.
The position is a full time, exempt position working out of our Raleigh, NC office. There is the possibility for some remote working, though this is primarily an on-site position.
If you enjoy taking the time to understand and solve real world problems in data management, analytics, and cross platform design, and are looking for a position where you will have ownership and responsibility for the products you create, we'd love to hear from you.
Skills & Requirements
· Have 1 to 3 years of software development experience with production systems, and want to grow your responsibilities and exposure to different programming languages.
· Genuinely enjoy soliciting and receiving feedback on your work (and giving it) in an ego-free environment.
· Enjoy the process of designing and building world class software and seek to constantly improve your skill set through personal training and undertaking new projects.
· Be comfortable taking the initiative to fill in the gaps where needed in requirements. (If you prefer to be handed a totally complete specification, this position may not be a good fit for you).
· Feel at ease articulating design decisions and motivations to senior management and receiving feedback and coaching.
· If you don’t have prior work experience, be able to discuss the projects you’ve directly contributed – we’d like to read your code.
NDSL, Inc. is an international company with its North American Headquarters located in Raleigh, NC. NDSL produces and sells Cellwatch and Frontier systems, the world's leading battery monitoring solution for critical battery protection applications.
Role: Junior Software Developer
Apply for this job now.