Are you a secondary NQT looking for an opportunity to work in a variety of schools to build your CV?
Do want you the chance to gain further experience in a particular Key Stage?
TeacherActive are offering a great opportunity for secondary teachers to get away from the stress of a full time job and work on supply to suit your availability. Our long-standing relationships with schools mean that we can find you the position that's right for you, giving you guidance and advice along the way.
Our dedicated consultants have an ideal mix of skills and knowledge, coming from a background of both hands-on classroom experience and extensive recruitment experience.
Successful secondary supply teachers will need to have the following:
- UK QTS with subject specialism
- A minimum of 6 months experience in KS3 and KS4
- Good communication skills and good classroom management
- A genuine passion for teaching and encouraging children's learning and development
- Adaptable and patient
What the suitable secondary supply teacher will receive in return:
- On-going support and guidance from a secondary consultant with specialist knowledge
- Work with a variety of schools across Carmarthenshire
- The opportunity to enhance your CPD portfolio
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
For more information contact Alex on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#