My client, are a highly respected law firm based in Brighton. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join their growing Property department.
The role will involve maintaining your own mixed caseload of Residential and Commercial property matters.
Brief summary of duties;
- All pre-exchange to post completion matters on the sale, purchase and re-mortgage of Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Purchase, sale and registration of unregistered properties
- Enfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold acquisitions, acting for leaseholders and freeholders
- Right to buy purchases
- Negotiation of commercial leases as well as drafting, reviewing and advising on the same, acting for both landlords and tenants.
- Refinancing of commercial portfolios
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and experience within Residential and Commercial Property matters.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Cheyanne Hanson at Clayton Legal using the links below.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site #removed#-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Role: Commercial Residential property Solicitor min 3 year PQE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, East Sussex
Apply for this job now.