JOB DESCRIPTION: HR Administrator.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company! Due to my client's recent growth, they are looking for another member to join their team on a 6-month temporary contract as an HR administrator. Hours of employment will be 7:30am-16:30pm Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 15:15pm Friday. This role offers a superb salary of £11 per hour. Stonehouse, Stroud.
To be considered for this role you MUST be available to start IMMEDIATLEY.
THE ROLE AS AN HR ADMINASTRATOR:
- Provide HR support to all employees.
- On-boarding and off-boarding.
- Maintaining / Updating Employee Data.
- Taking calls and maintaining the HR Inbox.
- Organise Inductions and training.
- Other ad hoc HR Duties as and when require.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED AS AN HR ADMINASTRATOR:
- CIPD level 3 required but not essential.
- Numerical skills.
- Hands on, can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and IT literate.
- Highly organised, able to multitask efficiently and manage multiple projects.
- Early start, early finish.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site parking.
- Growing business.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to ElliottK @ RERecruitment.com today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.