ROLE: PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER
START DATE: APRIL 2021 / SEPTEMBER 2021
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher of Psychology to join an exciting and dynamic department. The position would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher. We offer A-Level Psychology using the AQA syllabus and student uptake numbers are consistently high. An ability to teach other subjects, especially Science or Child Development is an advantage, but not essential.
The person we are seeking will:
• Experience teaching within school settings.
• Hold relevant qualifications (QTS or Naric Equivalenet / Psychology Degree)
• Be passionate about Psychology and have the desire to share that passion with students;
• Be an innovative and inspiring classroom teacher;
• Be able to work collaboratively in a dynamic subject team, as well as within the larger Science Faculty;
• Be reflective and eager to develop their teaching skills.
Don't pass up this superb opportunity to enhance your professional and personal life with this exciting position available in Easter 2021 / September 2021. To join this large secondary school in Reading, Berkshire then click 'Apply' and send your CV to Jack Hopwood at Teaching Personnel.