Sales Executive - £35,000 to £45,000 + Commission + Benefits - Canary Wharf, London
We at SECFORCE are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Sales Executive: We are looking for someone who wants to stand out and put themselves in the spotlight in everything they do, someone who effuses energy when talking on the phone, and someone who instinctively fist pumps as they close the next deal and rips through their target!
As well as being adept at table football against the might of our technical team, and able to join us at our famous SECFORCE Christmas party (previous locations include Rome, Istanbul, Barcelona and Reykjavik), you will also need experience of consultative selling and a drive to succeed. Our Sales Director is looking for a superstar like you to join us in our quest for glory!
The key responsibilities of a Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new leads from telephone prospecting and web enquiries
- Scheduling conference calls, meetings and diary appointments as required
- Writing high quality proposals for your potential clients and those of the Sales Director
- Ensuring that company Salesforce CRM is kept up to date at all time
- Liaising with the Project Manager to arrange tests
- Providing weekly reports outlining sales activity and sales forecast
- Handling customer queries and issues as required
SECFORCE is a leading information security consultancy, highly specialised in the delivery of penetration testing services. We ensure that your IT infrastructure and applications are safe from malicious external or internal attacks. We have a track record of successfully delivering CREST & CBEST engagements with a bespoke approach, that provides real value to our clients.
Our security consultants are creative, well-respected in the field and contribute to our clients’ success, not only with their broad technical knowledge, but also with their ability to translate complex technical risk into business terms. We are passionate about security, contributing to the industry with open source software, published research and security conference presentations.
The benefits of being a Sales Executive with SECFORCE are:
- Excellent basic salary (negotiable, depending on experience) with a monthly commission
- Four weeks annual leave (rising to five after passing probation)
- Company pension scheme and flexible working available
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Executive:
- Experience of consultative selling, able to generate leads by phone, email and possibly face to face; experience in penetration testing sales will be distinctly advantageous
- Strong customer service, relationship management and negotiation skills
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Flexible attitude with sound team ethic, and a penchant for quality in everything you deliver!
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Role: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.