The Marketing/ Event Sales Representative plays an integral role in our team. The position is considered to be entry level, as it trains in marketing strategy and event coordinating. This position will focus on supporting local businesses with sales and marketing initiatives related to event sales.
Entry level Sales Representatives are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
Day to Day Activities:
· Visit with local business customers daily
· Develop and maintain strong book of customers with high residual revenue
· Provide cost-effective options for customers to show value
· Build strong local relationships with customer base
· Bring energy, excitement, and passion to the team and customers daily
Although we are willing to train candidates from diverse backgrounds, preference will be given to those who possess the following:
· 0-2 years of experience in retail sales, customer service, marketing, or advertising
· Results driven, energetic, resourceful, and hand on individual
· Excellent organization skills
· Proven ability to plan and executive team and individual goals
· Can work well individually as well as in a team environment
What We Offer Our Team
· Competitive Commissions, Bonuses, and Base Salary
· Fun, Fresh Environment, Where no Two Days Are Alike
· Hands on Training and Coaching From Leadership Team
· Team Events, Travel Opportunities, and Corporate Retreats Annually
A local Cleveland marketing and advertising firm that believes in providing unbelievable services representing Fortune 100 clients. We work with the home entertainment and consumer electronics industries providing customer service, marketing, branding, retail promotions, sales, events and advertising on their behalf. Our team prides itself on a fun environment with growth opportunities that include training and mentorships as well as travel.
Role: Marketing/ Events & Sales
Location: University Heights,
Apply for this job now.