Express Employment Professionals are currently seeking a (1st Shift) Building Maintenance Technician to join our team! Our current Oak Creek client is looking to hire motivated, dependable, and responsible individuals to become a part of the maintenance team. This is a guaranteed temp to hire opportunity with a pay increase upon being hired into the company. You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks. Compensation for this position is $14.50-15.50 per hr/ 40+ hours per week.
Serious Applicant Only!!
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Assist in building maintenance repairs throughout commercial building
- Occasional ceiling tile replace
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Light janitorial work
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in maintenance or other related fields preferred
- Light plumbing work, such as clearing clogs, replacing fittings, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Familiarity with basic hand tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload when necessary
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Perfect entry to mid level position with strong growth potential
- Chance to be apart of a solid maintenance team
- Monday-Friday schedule with occasional on-call duties
Express Employment Professionals--Milwaukee South Office
1010 W. Layton Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
Role: Building Maintenance Technician (1st Shift)
Apply for this job now.