Responsible for the visual presentation and cleanliness of the associations under direction of their immediate supervisor. This includes, but is not limited to, grounds keeping and janitorial.
- General outdoor cleaning of common area
- Light check and bulb change
- Power washing
- Pick up trash from lawns and common areas
- Blow leaves away from common areas
- Check pool area for trash and contaminants
- Empty trash bags in common areas
- Clean dumpster areas
- Check doggie station baskets
- Keep drainage areas clear
- Must be able to speak, read and write English, bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of current insurance and vehicle registration.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be a proficient problem-solver.
- Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the environment or the public in general.
- Must have general “handy man” tools and skill to repair needed items.
RealManage is an Inc. 5000 property management firm that delivers services to homeowners associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#6 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
Integrity: we always do the right thing.
Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
As a Community Association Manager (CAM) you are the key ambassador of RealManage. You will manage the daily operations of a community association delivering professional services in accordance with the service level agreement.
You are responsible for customer satisfaction and assisting the community association Board of Directors with promoting community harmony, enforcing deed restrictions, and increasing the value of a community.
Role: Maintenance Porter (AUS)
Apply for this job now.