SMLA is a caliber sales and marketing firm in the Los Angeles area.. We work on behalf of industry leaders in the renewable energy, entertainment, and telecom industries and are responsible for customer acquisition in the LA area.
- Acquire and retain small to medium sized business accounts on behalf of client
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions
- Train and educate business associates on technology, products and services
- Perform sales and marketing presentations on site on behalf of customers
- Consultative sales and marketing
- Campaign development and strategy
- Territory management
- related industry experience
- Reliable transportation
- Professional image
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel independently as well as in teams
About SMLA - Hiring Immediately!:
We provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. We provide opportunity for advancement based upon an outgoing training program coupled with a strong work ethic.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Sacramento Marketing has EXPANDED into a new Solar Branch.
About Sacramento Marketing:
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force, they outsource to us and hire us to do it for them.
Role: Outside Sales - Entry Level or Experienced
Apply for this job now.