Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Work Boots Required
* Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
* Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
* Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
* Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct postage tape, filling out proper BOL information for LTL shipments, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
* Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
* Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
* Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
* Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
* Able to meet deadlines.
* Excellent attendance record required.
* Able to work overtime as needed.
* General knowledge of electrical products.
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
* Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
Shift will be 1pm - 10pm, Monday through Friday