Sales Administrator - £23,000-25,000- Tongwell, Milton Keynes
Do you have great organisational skills and attention to detail? Carlton Packaging, an innovative and leading eCommerce packaging supplier are seeking a Sales Administrator to support our sales management team with all administration work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for minute taking, diary management, PowerPoint presentations, booking all travel business trips etc., alongside supporting the securing of large new business prospects through the administrative tasks.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Administrator at Carlton Packaging include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging sales meetings, including preparing agendas.
- Arranging slides and reports for board meetings.
- Taking minutes in meetings and following up with actions, creating GV reports (CRM).
- Collecting, collating and creating follow-up call reports.
- Utilising Power Point to create presentational material.
- Utilising CRM to generate all reports required including pipeline, appointment reports, price increases, opportunities, and rep specific reports.
Carlton Packaging are one of the UK's and Europe's leading eCommerce packaging suppliers. Our commitment is to bring fresh innovation to our clients' packaging process, providing solutions to increase our clients' profitability and increase their consumer loyalty.
From fully integrated packing systems to simple material designs; e-commerce and distribution packing operations rely on us to increase process speed, reduce packaging waste and decrease operational costs.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Administrator at Carlton Packaging:
- Experience working with CRM and ERP systems to generate reports is essential.
- Great organisational skills; Attention to detail
- Good communication skills within a team; Good people skills
- Accuracy in processing data
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.