We are engaged with an International Market Leader.
Provide system and equipment trouble-shooting, repair, and overall maintenance for all electrical and electronic systems in the plant.
Position Responsibilities- Essential
This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all of the duties listed, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
· Provide electrical and electronic equipment trouble-shooting and repair. (25%)
· Install and set-up new equipment and electrical systems. (25%)
· Program and/or make adjustments to PLCs, variable speed drives and other process controls. (25%)
· Purchase and maintain stock levels on all electrical and electronic equipment in the plant. (25%)
Position Responsibilities- Non-Essential/Other
· Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of work experience as an industrial electrician or automation specialist.
· Associates degree in Electronics or equivalent certification in electronics/power system controls.
· Computer proficiency in the following programs: Word, Excel, smart phones.
· Experience with programming, trouble-shooting and repair of PLCs.
· Understanding of robotics, process controls, temperature controls, batch systems, visual display/interface, proximity sensors, electric motors, starters, pneumatics and hydraulic valves.
· Knowledge of test equipment such as oscilloscope, meg-ohm meter, VOM and current meter, and hand-held terminals.
· Able to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and call-in for repairs.
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Strong quality orientation and high attention to detail.
· Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Independent, able to work without constant supervision.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
· Proficiency with Allen Bradley PLC controls
· Proficiency in SAP, Wonderware, RS Logix, RS Linx
Print Manager/Supervisor Name Manager/Supervisor Signature Date Signed
International World Market Leader
Role: Plant Maintenance Engineer
Apply for this job now.