************************************This is an entry level Position***********************************
Recent College Grads Welcome!
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty.
- Required: Associate's Degree
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree
This is an entry level position that we will train into a management position if successful.
Immediately hiring for this entry level customer service position.
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service experience
- Ability to cross train and develop team members
- Ability to perform Account Retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
Transcendance, Inc. fosters growth by getting consumers excited. Our expertise, strategic connections, and flexible model allow us to create and share integrated messages that make it easy for companies to rise above the competition. We design, launch, and manage our customer acquisition solutions to build awareness, interaction, and trust.
At Transcendance, Inc., we use our sharp outreach skills to build relationships and engagement on behalf of the firms we represent. We silence the chatter in the marketplace and capture consumer attention to drive growth. Our team-driven culture and guiding values are sure to enhance profitability. So, get in touch! You’ll quickly figure out why so many businesses succeed with us.
Role: Immediate Hire: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.