Primary School Teacher - KS1 - South Liverpool
Location - Wavertree
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are - see below
ASAP 2020 - ongoing, ideally to the end of the academic year
Vision for Education, The UK's number one supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced KS2 Teachers available for work ASAP.
We are currently working with this "Good" with Outstanding features, South Liverpool school who have commissioned us to find them a dynamic and outgoing KS2 teacher. As you would expect, this is a well-run school and the successful candidate would enjoy support from an outstanding senior leadership team. This is a full-time post, and should you be successful, the appointment is expected to continue for the remainder of the academic year.
This fantastic single-form entry school has a very good track record in previous Ofsted inspections, and is keen to build upon recent successes. The senior leadership team strives to support its staff in every way, recognising that effective provision for the staff develops into an excellent learning environment for the children. Safeguarding, positivity and a welcoming atmosphere form the core beliefs of the school and maintaining excellent community links is at the forefront of the current school year.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the c