Children's Residential Deputy Manager
Up to £33,000
- Deputy Home Manager
- Working as part of the management team within children's residential care home, supporting children and young people with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Solo service
- Supporting within an OFSTED regulated home
- Assist RM and management team to ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Work with support staff, to offer support and care for young people with challenging behaviours
- Ensure all support and care is effective
- Ensure all young people are safe
- Deputise as manager when needed
- Widnes based
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 1 in, 2 off, + sleeps
- £11.80 - £12.40
- + £63 per sleep (10 a month)
- NVQ Level 3 in children and young people
- Senior or Deputy Manager experience
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.