Since 1965 Chardon Laboratories has been providing the highest quality technical service and support in the area of industrial water management for cooling towers, boilers, and closed loop systems. Chardon services industrial and commercial accounts ranging from the Midwest through the Eastern United States. At Chardon, providing a quality service with guaranteed results is our continuing goal.
Chardon is an employee owned company and is proud to be among a limited amount of ISO certified water treatment companies in the United States today. Chardon currently has an opening in the Indianapolis area for a Field Service Technician. The challenge, independence and variety make this an excellent opportunity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform water treatment services and plumbing installation/repairs on related equipment for commercial buildings. We are looking for a Professional Independent worker that puts customers service first. Training provided. Must be self motivated.
- Performs tests to determine chemical levels and system parameters. This requires observing color changes.
- Handles common water treatment industry chemicals.
- Fills chemical tanks per specifications. Must perform basic calculations and lift up to 75 pounds and be able to move 150 pounds.
- Repairs and calibrates all equipment. Requires basic electronics troubleshooting skills.
- Works with metal and plastic materials for the purposes of installation and repairs.
- Uses basic wiring skills for voltages up to 240 volts.
- Installs equipment for sales order specifications.
- Fills out service reports and related forms completely, accurately, and legibly.
Prefer candidate with knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and/or science background. Our candidate would prefer mobile field service as opposed to laboratory.
In return, Chardon offers an extensive training program, competitive starting salary, competitive benefits, including a company vehicle, expenses paid & Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Chardon Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Since 1965 Chardon Laboratories has been providing the highest quality technical service and support in the area of industrial water management for cooling towers, boilers, and closed loop systems. Chardon is a 100% employee owned company headquartered in Reynoldsburg, Ohio (East side of Columbus).
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.