· The successful candidate must have excellent relationship building and collaborative skills and be able to act responsibly and diplomatically in any situation
· Participate in agile development and drive engineering initiatives throughout the company, working autonomously and undirected.
· Write code and assist in the design and implementation of systems, applications, and web applications utilizing C# and object-oriented programming.
· Help evaluate system performance, troubleshoot, and develop and implement complex modifications to applications as needed.
· Collaborate with other Software Engineers in developing recommendations to improve quality control and team productivity.
· Implement and debug features in new and existing code.
· Work directly with DevOps, UI, and Platform teams to maintain high-traffic services for web platforms.
· Iterate, design, and implement improvements to live systems and workflows.
· Identify bottlenecks and slow queries, and optimize them.
· Provide solutions that take into account network latency, loss of connectivity, API-to-API communication loss and resiliency, and mobile-first design.
Skills and Experience
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
· At least 8+ years industry experience in Agile/Scrum environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· High proficiency with C# with an emphasis in OOP.
· Extensive Experience with SQL and non-relational databases, and .Net web application frameworks such as Entity Framework, AutoMapper, JSON.NET, etc.
· Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
· Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
· Strong domain experience in one or more of [Web, Cloud, Data Warehousing, SQL, NoSQL], and good domain knowledge / experience in all other areas of web development.
· Understanding of state management, concurrency, load scaling considerations, job queuing, message bus, and runtime optimization.
· Constantly innovating on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent proactive problem-solving skills.
· Excellent proactive decision-making capabilities.
· Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
· Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
Role: .Net Developer
Apply for this job now.