Class People are looking for Secondary School Teachers to work with our partner schools across Bristol and surrounding areas, if you are looking for flexible working days and hours this would be a perfect role.
We work exclusively with Secondary schools in the area and provide them with supply teachers throughout the academic year. We are currently looking for inspiring and enthusiastic Secondary Teachers who are passionate about helping
Class People work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Vacancies range from planned absence cover, fixed-term contracts and long-term placements. We are able to offer fantastic career progression opportunities with some placements leading to permanent positions for candidates that complete successful assignments.
You will need to have strong behaviour management skills to ensure students focus within the classroom and be prepared to provide a report along with completed work at the end of each lesson Long-term members of staff may additionally be required to do planning, marking and assessment.
• Location - various schools across Bristol
• Position - Science Teacher
• Type of work - contract • Start date - ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration - short and long-term opportunities available
• Minimum rate of pay - from £100 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 3.30 pm EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school • Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Wai Ho on 01242 898124 or email #removed#.