Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for aspects of digital asset operations, including digital asset deposits and withdrawals.
- Responsible for assisting in the review of trade surveillance of equity and options securities and digital assets.
- Responsible for assisting with review of various surveillance/exception reports, and maintaining department files and records
- Will support the department in efforts towards automating processes and improving efficiencies as well as enhancing and documenting risk and internal control policies.
- Will assist in auditing, problem-solving, troubleshooting with a willingness to see projects from inception to completion
- Assist in special projects for the Division under the direction of Department Manager.
Electronic Transaction Clearing, Inc. (ETC), which is opening an office in the heart of Downtown San Francisco, is seeking a motivated, outgoing, and dynamic Director, Client Services to join our broker-dealer client surveillance team. This position will be based in the office of an ETC vendor which is a leader in the cryptocurrency industry and the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, serving as the primary contact at the ETC’s vendor for the operational aspect of ETC’s digital asset initiative and surveillance analytics client transactions. ETC offers a creative and enterprising work environment, with opportunity for advancement. The Company offers great benefits including 401K, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and paid parking/transportation.
Role: Director of Client Services
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.