Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22000 - £26000/annum
Our client has a long standing presence in the rail industry and is part of a leading global logistics company with sites throughout the UK.
They are currently seeking a repair technician to support the manufacturing business at their Crewe site.
* Repair and manufacture of electronic equipment using fault finding (both analogue and digital) to component level
* Testing of 240v equipment
* Manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCBs)
* Inspection of safety-critical equipment
* Follow standard operating procedures and work instructions
Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification in an Engineering subject is essential.
Previous experience in an assembly or repair environment is preferred