• Develop & maintain computer base applications to support business needs.
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
• Active Secret Clearance
• Work with internal & external customers at a high level to determine IS needs to provide desired results.
• Ability to coordinate meetings with customers and present ideas in clear and concise fashion.
• Work with business partners to coordinate data exchange and external data interfaces.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects of varying size & scope simultaneously.
• Create detailed project outlines and application design document specifications.
• Must be able to program complex modules.
• Must be able to design applications to meet customer needs.
• Can read and interpret Java, HTML, CSS, and Groovy Script or is at least comfortable deciphering.
• Resource has worked with all basic components of the subject matter and can identify relevant standards, policies and practices. Individual has a strong understanding of the operational issues and considerations and can site examples of usage in different environments.
• Resource will gain technical expertise and make recommendations for solutions which may impact the overall outcome of the project/assignment. • Resource can work with clients/users to identify and scope their requirements. This level should typically be used for a mid-level, fully proficient resource
Powered by JazzHR