compensation: 75,000 to 85,000 Plus 20% Bonus
Fortune List company looking for an energetic and determined candidate for our Senior Accountant role.
This role is eligible for promotion in 1 year.
• review the financial statements and supporting schedules reported by subsidiaries
• process GAAP adjusting entries and elimination entries in the consolidation process
• prepare various Financial Analysis in connection with Financial Reporting
• Involve in variance analytics in balance sheet and income statement accounts analysis
• Prepare audit packages pertaining to consolidated financial statements and footnotes
BS or advanced degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA candidate preferred
3+ years of public accounting experience
4+ years experience in private accounting is preferred
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Role: Senior Accountant (40 Hour Work Week)
Apply for this job now.