Are you an energetic, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can drive strategy and execution of mortgage sales and service in a retail environment? Are you interested in working for an innovative, leading, and dynamic organization? At Financial Partners Credit Union, we are in the business of fulfilling dreams, whether this helping our members purchase or refinance a new home or offering other financial solutions…we help our members set their financial goals to ensure their fantastic future!
We are looking for a Mortgage Sales Manager with a proven track record of success to assist our front-line teams in exceeding sales and service objectives. Primary duties of this unique opportunity are as follows:
- Manages mortgage production to exceed annual production goals.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and direct management of mortgage loan consultants.
- Partners with Retail Delivery and Learning & Development for branch originator training and effectiveness and staff development.
- Coordinates marketing activities to drive business to FPCU
- Provides and maintains highest levels of member service standards.
- Continuously evaluate and improve sales/service management processes.
- Manages compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- A commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
Education, Experience and/or Other Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. business, finance, accounting, marketing, etc) is preferred. Ten (10) or more years’ experience in a similar or related field, including a minimum of five (5) years mortgage lending management experience required for this position.
- Requires substantial knowledge of mortgage lending, including all types of vehicle lending, including GSA, FHA and VA lending guidelines.
- Strong management, leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills to effectively develop, challenge, and motivate staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, self-starter, innovative, and team oriented.
If you want to make a difference in members lives and the communities we serve, and this opportunity sounds perfect for you, then… please apply today!
Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.0 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
Role: Mortgage Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.