Are you a project manager with 5-10 years experience in the construction industry?
Are you able to carry out site visits on a regular basis within the London area?
If so this could be the role for you!
Our client requires a Project Manager to work alongside the business owner to deliver numerous high end residential construction and refurbishment projects from large-scale construction projects to bespoke refurbishments.
The project management service that they offer is exceptional, and the team have been fully vetted over a long period of time. They offer a 'concierge' style service and strongly believe in a very involved process where they act as the client's 'eyes and ears', with the intention to massively reduce the amount of time customers have to spend on a project.
- Running logistics and finances of projects
- Dealing directly with clients of some projects
- Managing build teams and assessing quality of work and progress on a day-to-day basis
- Visiting sites daily and photographing people on site and progress made. Issue a report with photographs daily
- Work with architects, structural engineers, PWS, CDM, building control to set up project for the client.
- Reassure clients throughout the pre-build process, explain, inform, reassure
- Deliver timings, quotations, contracts
- Oversee timings vs productivity
- Understand process for short term. Be 2 weeks ahead of builder in terms of what is required so spot any potential issues
- Administer all finances and keep spreadsheet up to date at all times
- Obtain approval for ANY additional cost as it comes in / chase builders for costs so they are not forgotten and resurface at the end of the job.
- Make sure Building control is involved at the correct times
- Make sure CDM is assessed correctly and H&S is adhered to on site
- Ensure all materials we are supplying are ordered and on site ahead of when they are required
- Hold weekly (or more frequent client meetings)
- Help client to decide on materials - obtain samples etc
- Liaise with neighbours and resolve ongoing issues that arise on site
- Ensure snagging all delivered to client's satisfaction
- Ensure all payments made to client
- Supply all guarantees and paperwork required for appliances, systems, other purchases.
- Arrange for photography of project
- Arrange for a letter of recommendation from the client
- 5-10 Years experience in a similar role
- Able to carry out site visits in the London area on a daily basis
- A Bicycle or moped license would be helpful (you will be provided with access to a Moped if required)
How to apply:
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and Hiring People will be in direct contact.