The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general maintenance of EPS Motorized Equipment and vehicles as well as assist with SOP's and Continuous Improvement throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic maintenance to Forklifts, Pick-up trucks and trailers
- Scheduling and completion of Preventative Maintenance programs
- Trouble-shoot, repair and perform maintenance on automated assembly equipment
- Ensure that process and equipment are set up and monitored according to work instructions
- Assist in writing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and technical machine maintenance manuals
- Monitoring of machine performance measures
- Assist with Continuous Improvement (Lean) across the manufacturing process
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of manufacturing troubleshooting experience
- Excellent mechanical skills, able to disassemble and assemble complex mechanisms with close tolerances and exacting alignment
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of electrical and ability to read electrical schematics
- Mechanical experience in both machine and automotive
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and deliver results
- Basic safety, Independent thinking, Technical understanding and attention to detail are must haves
- Standing, stooping, walking bending and climbing
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50#
- Must be able to work with hands over head
- Must be able to climb and work from a ladder
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment drug and background screening
Applicants are asked to visit our website at #removed# or you may send a Resume and Cover Letter to: Matt Starkson for consideration. This position is located in Graettinger, Iowa about 35 minutes from the Iowa Great Lakes.
We offer a very Competitive Base Salary, Comprehensive Benefit Package, Bonuses and ESOP. EOE M/V/F/D
Energy Panel Structures, Inc. is an industry leader in the manufacturer of commercial and residential post frame buildings. Headquartered in Graettinger, Iowa, with locations in Perryville, MO and Clyde, NY.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.