Job DescriptionDevelopment and Validation Engineer - Automatic Transmissions Position Includes:
Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) - Competitive Hourly Rate - PTO/Vacation Time - Paid Holidays - Direct Deposit - 401K plan - Overtime EligibleDevelopment and Validation Engineer - Automatic Transmissions Description:
Development and Validation Engineer - Automatic Transmissions Requirements:
- The Development and Validation Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and validating components and systems.
- Work closely with other engineer groups interacting with the transmission, including - but not limited to - transmission hardware, software, calibration, thermal management, engine, driveline engineering organizations.
- Responsible for system level DFMEA development, DVPR and Test Management execution to ensure functional objectives and durability goals are met.
- Participate in post-test reviews including failure analysis.
- Support assembly plant activities to ensure smooth product launches.
- B.S. Mechanical, Aero, Electrical or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- Engineer must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with basic PC software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
- Candidate must be highly motivated, self-directed, have the ability to manage multiple complex projects, and have a positive attitude.
Travel & Driving:
- Master’s degree in Engineering and/or have experience in transmission design, development, and testing.
- Specific experience with software, calibration, and/or thermal management is desired.
- An understanding of transmission operation and the interaction between gears, clutches, and electrohydraulic components is desired.
- Experience with transmission testing procedures, in vehicle or on dynamometer, and other related considerations are also highly valued.
- Preference given to those with a minimum of 3 years engineering experience and those with a minimum of 1 years of automatic transmission related experience.
- May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally 20%.
Look, we could tell you how TEC Group is a family of companies that consists of Technical Engineering Consultants and KCM Technical, how it was established in 1980, and how we make connections between dynamic organizations and resourceful professionals. Is this really what you want to know about our company? No, that's obligatory copywriting.
You want to hear about our competitive benefits, flexible scheduling, and amazing clients. That we pride ourselves on growing professionals within our organization. You want to hear first-hand anecdotes demonstrating why this is an amazing place to launch your career. Well, we're happy to tell you all about it.
Role: Development and Validation Engineer Automatic Transmissions
Location: Auburn Hills,
Apply for this job now.