Are you a Drama teacher looking for a new role in the New Year? Are you available on a full-time basis, free from January 2021 and looking for a role within a vibrant forward thinking secondary school? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Full time Drama Teacher (must hold QTS)
- January 2021 - July 2021 initially
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS
- Working at a modern and aspiring secondary school in Middlesbrough
- Teaching a full timetable consisting of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Drama
- Taking on full departmental responsibility including planning and marking
The successful Drama teacher will be joining a friendly team of teachers and pupils alike, within a large, secondary school. The incoming Drama teacher will have strong behaviour management and a have a proven record of successfully raising attainment in the subject. The secondary school prides itself on delivering a student centred education, which is shown within its values and ethos.
Drama teachers interested in applying for this position should apply with their CV below.