I am currently looking for an experienced Support Analyst/ Developer (UNIX/ SQL) to join a top software company based in London/ Surrey. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To build, configure, test and deploy trading platforms for new customers.
- To enable, configure, test and deploy additional services upon request.
- To analyse, design, develop, configure, test and deploy solutions to specific customer requirements.
- To ensure that all client systems/configurations are "fit for purpose" upon delivery.
- Must have knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language (Java/ C#).
- Although not a pure development role, there is a requirement to be able to understand code, and programming fundamentals and to have an ability to develop software solutions
- Must have an ability to create and maintain strong working relationships, both with customers and internal business and technical groups.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Experience of Linux or UNIX.
Location- London/ Surrey
Salary- £45,000 - £55,000
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Role: Support Analyst/ Developer (UNIX/ SQL) - Permanent - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Apply for this job now.