Production Assembly Tech Needed - FT / PT (N. Phx - Deer Valley Airpark)
compensation: $11.00 and up / hour - DOE
employment type: FT or PT positions available
Lightwave Technologies is now hiring for the following position:
General Labor / Production Worker Needed - FT / PT
Duties to include, but not limited to:
* Assist Production dept with various labor and basic task
* Assist in the assembly and production of LED therapy systems
* Build Assemblies, Sub-assemblies and individual boards
* Cable assembly fabrication
* Mechanical assembly
* Final test and quality testing
Other key components:
* Ability to operate variety of hand tools
* Fast learner and able to pickup new task and skills
* Must be able to read and write English
What we are looking for:
* Friendly, positive attitude
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be Detail Oriented
* Flexible hours
* Reliable transportation to and from
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
* The majority of the work time is spent working in the office and/or warehouse environment
* Walk and be on your feet at least 6 hours per day, bending, reaching, stooping, twisting and lifting.
* Lift up to 40 lbs on an occasional basis, 20 lbs on a regular basis.
* Work at a fast, steady pace.
* Understand and recognize product numbers and alpha/numeric codes.
This is a part time position M-Thur 8AM to 2PM (or similar) and full time positions, but may be offered more hours/shifts or possibly full time.
Located in the Deer Valley Airpark (North Phoenix - 23rd ave and Deer Valley)
Starting Wage: $10.50 and up / hour - DOE
Founded in 2002, LIGHTWAVEs advanced LEDt systems and corresponding ABI Dermaceuticals skin care products are the most comprehensive and technologically available. LIGHTWAVE is the designer and manufacturer of all of its products and proudly performs all product design and manufacturing in the USA.
All LIGHTWAVE and ABI Dermaceutical skin care protocols focus on effectively offering cosmetic improvements for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, scarring, blemishes, sun spots, and even cellulite. LIGHTWAVESTM enhancements are accomplished without pain, without heat, and with no negative side effects. The technology can be used as a stand alone system or incorporated with other invasive or ablative techniques to help achieve desired results.
ABI Dermaceutical skin care was specifically designed to compliment the LIGHTWAVE treatments with a total “inside and out” skin care approach. The development of this cutting edge dermaceutical line finalizes an important component for a complete skin care regimen. ABI Dermaceuticals has also developed affordable and effective post peels, post laser, anti-aging and acne kits that create a simple means to further assist your patients with recovery and dermal improvement for their at home regimen.
Role: Production Assembly Tech - Electronics Devices
Apply for this job now.