Our well-established Leicester office has an exciting Trainee Recruitment Consultant position available for an immediate start.
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to forge a career in recruitment? Would the opportunity to work for the market-leading education recruitment company appeal to you?
Due to continued growth in Leicester the team are looking to expand. The office is based in the centre of Leicester with excellent transport links to the rest of the city. Due to COVID-19 we are currently operating on a flexible working approach with part of the time spent in the office and part of the time working from home (all equipment provided). We recruit all our candidates remotely and meet our clients via video conferencing which has been highly effective during lockdown. The role is to start as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis.
We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, if you are a graduate or non-graduate from a sales, customer service or education background and think you can apply yourself to a role in recruitment, apply now.
You will be working alongside a team of consultants and experienced managers who will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal to kick start your career in recruitment.
We are looking for applicants with the following:
- Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration, or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
- Local knowledge of Leicester and the surrounding areas would be beneficial
The role is challenging yet rewarding and the potential to grow and develop your own business is vast.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across the region
- Being an expert and supporting specialist provisions with support in finding the right staff
- Resourcing quality teachers and support staff and carrying out interviews (via video conferencing)
- Regular client meetings (held virtually due to COVID-19) to build relationships with key decision makers within schools
- Creating quality marketing and advertising
- Supporting and contributing within the team to achieve team targets
Why Teaching Personnel?
We are looking for an individual who believes in what we do, giving back to the community, through the resourcing and recruiting of quality teachers and support staff for local schools; with the aim of raising educational attainment.
Our Leicester team are all driven, hardworking and ambitious, working together to support the schools in the best possible way. They are also a social bunch and regularly enjoy team-based activities and events outside of the office.
From day one, along with an intensive induction programme, you will be part of tpGROW, which is an industry leading development programme; where you can expect to be continuously supported throughout and be provided with all the resources required in order to have a successful career at Teaching Personnel. Our motto: 'always improving' ensures that there is learning and development available at all levels and you will constantly be encouraged to reach y