Location: Washington, DC
US Citizenship: Yes
Security Clearance: DHS Suitability
The candidate selected for this position provide executive assistance support for Associate Director and Deputy Associate Director to include responsibilities such as document copying and filing; maintaining calendars and schedules; handling meeting logistics; composing correspondence; tracking deadlines on incoming requests; answering phone calls; handling all inquiries within their capacity; arranging callbacks to protect the principal's time; providing backup materials for callbacks; scheduling appointments and meetings; preparing agendas; scheduling meeting facilities; preparing action minutes; scheduling travel; preparing itineraries, trip files and supplies; and preparing settlement vouchers after trips.
Duties will be performing support activities for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Duties may include, but not be exclusive to:
- Prepare large documents for publication; establish and execute document printing; and provide distribution services.
- Prepare comprehensive travel arrangements for staff, including travel vouchers at the completion of travel in the Fed Traveler system.
- Provide logistic support and market research for meetings and conferences.
- Prepare and finalize reports to include high-level briefing materials, spreadsheets, and other materials for distribution within DHS and external to DHS.
- Maintain calendars and scheduling systems for office leadership staff.
- Update phone rosters and emergency contact information.
- Prepare correspondence for staffing and review correspondence for grammatical and contextual correctness/accuracy.
- Assist callers with appropriate information or refer them to subject matter specialist as warranted.
- Track personnel property.
- Support the Executive Secretariat by tracking and distributing tasks to appropriate personnel, summarizing information from appropriate personnel into a final response, and ensure that tasks are completed and/or submitted on time.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: #removed#.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.