Deputy Manager required in South East London, up to £50,000 per annum, 40 hours p/w
This exciting opportunity is for an individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting Deputy Manager position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful nursing home in South East London provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized nursing home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take. This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care & Dementia Care
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Employee discount scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.