The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative and office support activities for the Human Resources Department (HR) and general operations of the assigned office as a whole. HR support duties primarily focus on processing applicants and various HR projects. Clerical support for the office primarily involves managing the reception desk (directing incoming calls, voice mail messages, and faxes, and directing visitors), as well as preparing various marketing materials, managing office supplies, and other clerical support for departments as needed.
Must be able to work 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday through Friday
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Verifies candidates by conducting reference checks, setting up background checks, assist in collecting credentials and preparing new hire packets.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information
- Scheduling Potential Applicants for Interviews
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including time-sheets, faxes and email
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Scheduling Administrator for Presentation Meetings for Marketing Purposes
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma • Computer literate.• Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills.• High Customer Service Skills
Great Benefits: Dental, Health, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation
Abcor Home Health is a Medicaid & Medicare certified home health provider accredited through the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). Abcor is also licensed as an in-home services & home health agency by the Department of Public Health. Abcor is an active provider under the Department on Aging (DoA)’s Community Care Program. We also participate in the Department of Human Services – Department of Rehabilitation Services (DORS) Program. In order to work with those to whom state government programs do not apply, Abcor Home Health has established solid partnerships with six managed care organizations in Illinois.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Arlington Heights,
Apply for this job now.